Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update

It's been a busy week or so. Here are the details:


1, My efforts to buy a 1998 Mercedes-Benz sports car were crushed at the intersection of Fiscal Reality and Marital Bliss. The auto bling will have to wait.


2, Last weekend I tried to cut down a 100-foot pine tree in my backyard and ended up dropping it on the neighbor's power and cable TV lines. But at least the power lines were sheared completely from the pole, so live wires did not hit the dry pine needles on the ground. Also, the falling tree missed all structures and people, and also did not cut off my cable. Still, the fire department and utility were a little pissed.

3, Two new band names: Me Love You Long Time and Vile Competent People (that one from Linda) .
4, As always, I look to the future: Only 4 more months till the Buffett concert and nine more months until Nickfest.

No comments: