Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ann for President

I found out last night that Ann is apparently running for president of the United States. This came in the form of emails from people. Have a look:

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Boo&altl=Kpzdf
Ann would run on a platform of fiscal conservatism (which I oppose), clean living (which I oppose) , truth (which I oppose) and respect for others (which I oppose).
I'm Nick Geranios, and I disapprove of this message.
In the photo, Ann contemplates the draperies in the Oval Office.
Actually, Ann is already president. Of her new company. Check out the web site at www.preps2go.com

2 comments:

Steve Olson said...

Dear Mr. Cleveland:
Whilst researching Grover Cleveland - certainly our most underrated president, I came upon your blog. Are you related per chance?

By the way, I must have your wife's Preps2Go service. This is going to be big!

JohnScoop said...

thanks for your note steve. Ann is not related to Grover Cleveland, although she may be related to Grover from Sesame Street. Preps2Go will be cosmic