Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Spirit of Nickfest

Already we are two months into Nickfest, the year-long celebration leading up to my epic 50th birthday bash next March. Yet only one person has truly jumped into the spirit of regular gift-giving that this occasion requires. Below is a photo of Charlie's latest gifts, a cigar and a floating key holder for my boat.

Thanks again, Charlie, for all that you do.

Incidentally, I finally got fully into the Nickfest spirit myself by buying three tickets to Jimmy Buffett's concert at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas next October. My two brothers and I will roam Sin City again.


To the faithful reader who asked what was behind me in the recent pix from Caesar's Palace, I assume he was talking about the skywalk across the Strip.


And thanks to all of you who saw my recent swimsuit picture and asked if I had appeared in the movie ``Boogie Nights.'' I did not. That was Mark Wahlberg.
At left, Charlie hits another ace.

No comments: