Friday, November 28, 2008

Vomitorium Thanksgiving

We had Ann's mom and oldest brother and his two sons over for Thanksgiving yesterday. Unbeknownst to us, we were also harboring a nasty strain of stomach flu.

Shortly after we finished dinner, I had to retire to the bedroom because I felt terrible. even watching the Zags crush Oklahoma State on television didnt perk me up.

Later that night, Eli blew chunks all over the upstairs bathroom, which necessitated a major haz mat cleanup. A few hours after that, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up my entire undigested Thanksgiving dinner. Actually, it looked interesting floating in the toilet, the brown of the meat and gravy infused with red diamonds from the cranberry sauce. I cleaned up after myself and went back to bed.

Ann was next, about 4 a.m.

At breakfast, our guests said they were heading back to Butte ASAP. I dont blame them.

No comments: